WEDDING PACKAGE IN-ONE-BOX
Monterey Dance & Event Center specializes in weddings that feature a unique event space that is Grand, Glamorous, and Elegant!. Our venue has European Grand Palace flair with a Cathedral Ceiling and over 3000 SF of Ballroom. Banquet seating is up to 150 guests with a stage area for entertainment. Lighting, sound system, and D.J. services are available on site.
Reception Package Includes:
* Eight (8) hours use of the entire facility: Grand Ballroom, Reception Room, and Outdoor Patio
two (2) set-up hours, five (5) event hours, one (1) cleanup hour.
* All Banquet tables (8 of rectangular 6'x3' and 9 of 8'x3') for up to 75 guests
* Tables for wedding cake, guest book, gifts and Buffet
* Gold Chiavari chairs
* A dance floor
* A stage for entertainment
* Lighting (a mirror ball, spot lights, & Gobo lights)
* Food Warm-up Station
* A Bar Station
* 60" LG Smart TV and DVD player for the bride & groom's photos/videos
* Heater/Air Conditioning
* Permission to use the Baby Grand Piano
* Basic Outdoor Lighting
* On-site parking
* Handicap Accessible
* No corkage fee on wine, beer, or hard liquor
* Set-up & breakdown for all tables & chairs
* A dance lesson for the Bride & Groom
Maximum capacity: 150 guests
Additional services available for additional fee :
* A professional Disc Jockey service for up to 5 hours.
* A Security Guard
* A wedding site coordinator provided to assist vendors & deliveries and to make sure everything is in place and going smoothly on your wedding day.
* Gold Chiavari Chair
* Banquet Table 6' or 8'
* Pintuk Table Linen Full length for 6' or 8' rectangular table
* One Archway in white & two classic Roman Pedestals
Ceremony & Reception Package
It includes everything above plus the following additions:
* One (1) additional hour for ceremony
* One (1) hour rehearsal time (day/time subject to availability)
* Use of the Private Room for the Bride for two (2) hours prior to the ceremony time
Your schedule of event may look something like this:
Set up begins at 2:00pm (vendors and wedding party)
4:00 to 5:00pm -- Ceremony
5:00 to 5:30pm -- Cocktail hour
5:30 to 7:00pm -- Dinner
7:00 to 10:00pm -- Dancing
10:00 to 11:00pm-- Cleanup
Price list is available upon request.
Monterey Dance & Event Center has been teaching future husbands and wives to dance for many years. We can help you with anything from a basic Waltz or Rumba that moves around the floor and ends with a romantic dip, to a fully choreographed routine to your wedding song.
Don't think that dancing is limited to your first dance as husband and wife. Let Monterey Dance & Event Center help you have the knowledge and skill to light up the dance floor throughout the reception and any dance floor for the rest of your lives. The romance doesn't end after the wedding! Learning to dance will be the gift that continues to give at each special occasion or anniversary.
From Wedding Wire
- Quality of Service: 5.0
- Responsiveness: 5.0
- Professionalism: 5.0
- Value: 5.0
- Flexibility: 5.0
As two avid Scottish country dancers, we needed to hold our wedding in a place with a good wood floor for the dance reception with space for about 80 dancers to dance at the same time and 125 guests overall. We found that and much more at Monterey Dance, a ballroom dance studio and elegant gem of a hall. Elegant and very tastefully appointed, it has the stateliness of a fancy hotel but is a much more reasonable size for most people and is MUCH more affordable. In addition to the main hall, it has an inviting lobby, a lounge/warming kitchen for the caterer to prepare and store food, and a lovely bridal room. The wedding package includes a DJ or a sound system for a band, and the room has great acoustics. We had both the ceremony and the reception there. The owner, Michell, helped us work out a plan to reset the room from ceremony to reception, working quickly with her crew to move chairs, tables, an arch, etc. She was also very patient with our many questions, changes, and visits to work out logistics. It all worked out beautifully, and both dancing and non-dancing guests loved it!
Monterey Dance & Event Center made our wedding first dance a special and enjoyable experience. I had no dance experience before taking their lessons and in 2 months of lessons I felt comfortable dancing to all the songs played at our wedding. I would recommend Monterey Dance to anyone and look forward to more classes in the future.